Page 1 of 1
Urgent help needed - IMS abend U4047
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:31 am
I am stuck with an issue in running IMSBATCH program in BMP region.
When we execute the IMSBATCH program, it abends with U4047.
Someone please help me in resolving this
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 pm
Please post the SYSOUT from the abended JOB.
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:49 pm
And what was the Staus code ?
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm
some info from internet...
U4047- IMS PROBLEM(POSSIBLY PROGRAM OR TRAN DOWN)
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 am
Pls find the sysout
RPL631I 1ST LOAD,RC=AI, ,LIB=.LIVP0D -I1730E1
IEA995I SYMPTOM DUMP OUTPUT
USER COMPLETION CODE=4047
TIME=06.42.56 SEQ=05498 CPU=0000 ASID=0136
PSW AT TIME OF ERROR 078D1E00 8874285A ILC 2 INTC 0D
NO ACTIVE MODULE FOUND
DATA AT PSW 08742854 - BF18F00C 0A0D0000 00000000
GR 0: 0000000A 1: 80000FCF
2: 000707A0 3: 0006D0D0
4: 008B4FE8 5: 0006D6A0
6: 000707A0 7: 00000031
8: 0006D3C0 9: 0006D4E4
A: 0875E0B0 B: 0875AF68
C: 00070000 D: 00070610
E: 8875E5C0 F: 08742854
END OF SYMPTOM DUMP
IEF472I I1730E1 G ET01A - COMPLETION CODE - SYSTEM=000 USER=4047 REASON=00000000
IGD104I IMSCOPE.BASE.LOAD RETAINED, DDNAME=STEPLIB
IGD104I S05IMSYR.IMSNUC RETAINED, DDNAME=
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 am
This abend can also come when a bad PCB status on an Insert (ISRT) DL/I call is received.
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:04 pm
From the SYSOUT, possible reasons I can think of:
- An error is in the DD statements.
- Neither DD statements nor DFSMDA dynamic allocation members were provided for this database.
- The data set OPEN request did not specify load mode, but the data set was empty. An empty data set requires the load option in the PCB.
- The buffer is too small to hold a record that was read at open time.
- No DD statements or DFSMDA members were supplied for logically related databases.
- Incorrect or missing information prevented IMS from determining the block size or the logical record length.
- A catalog was not available for accessing a VSAM database that was requested.
- OS could not perform an OPEN, but the I/ O request is valid. Either the data definition information is incorrect, or information is missing.
So Basicly check if the correct stplib is been provided.