Is this a Job Discussion forum or a vacancies forum?

job-related talk - career guidance, state of the job market, interview strategies and stories, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Group

NicC

Is this a Job Discussion forum or a vacancies forum?

Post by NicC » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm

The title really says it all. The majority of the posts seem to be vacancies and a lot of them nothing to do with mainframes. I know they are only recruiters and have no intelligence (why, otherwise, would they be putting me forward for senior Oracle jobs etc when I have only 2 weeks experience - part-time at that!) but surely they could be reminded about the difference between discussion and vacancy and that a post delete facility exists?

Oh, and when I requested further information about a particular job my e-mail was ignored. Rude and not likely to tempt me to deal with that lot again - no matter how good the job.
Regards
Nic

DikDude

Post by DikDude » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

"srabani123" seems to believe they are interchangable. . . :(

If i was lookking for work and found a job listed in the wrong part of the forum, i suspect i would completely ignore anything from that "source".

d

newwaysys

sarkari naukri vacancy 2015

Post by newwaysys » Wed May 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Each Body need a suitable Govt Job by which he feels the occupation Anna University Results 2015 fulfillment and in addition professional stability. This is the essential reason individuals keeps running for the Govt. Occupations. The motivation to go towards Government Jobs,

forthcoming exam list wannabes, you can take data which are given in authority promotion for any Government employments the definite connection you will get on this web entryway consistently.

Indian Govt. Distribute the occupation notice for our diverse distinctive association like PSU's Defense, Govt. Establishment, Banks, Railways, and numerous all the more such association comes in the Government Sector.
visit: http://sarkarinaukriexam.org

William Collins

Post by William Collins » Wed May 27, 2015 4:22 pm

With no Moderators here, it is a place for you to continue posting your spam. Nothing more, nothing less.

FREE TUTORIALS

Tutorials
Free tutorials from mainframegurukul
  • JCL Tutorial
    Covers all important JCL concepts.
  • Cobol Tutorial
    This tutorials covers all Cobol Topics from STRING to COMP-3.
  • DB2 Tutorial
    DB2 Tutorial focuses on DB2 COBOL Programming.
  • SORT Tutorial
    This Tutorial covers all important aspects of DFSORT with examples
  • CICS Tutorial
    This CICS tutorial covers CICS concepts and CICS Basics, CICS COBOL Programming.
Interview
Mainframe Interview questions

Other References
Mainframe Tools and others