I've completed Mainframe training at iMFT Chennai Hyderabad

job-related talk - career guidance, state of the job market, interview strategies and stories, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Group

imftchennai

I've completed Mainframe training at iMFT Chennai Hyderabad

Post by imftchennai » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 am

I am Amulya . M trained at IMFT Institute and placed at IBM Banglore. Thankyou sir for giving me the best opportunity to get placed in IBM.
Once again thankyou for placement.

Mobile: 9966096460
Email: amulyasree9@gmail.com
Institute of Mainframe Technology - mainframe training institute to provide professional mainframe courses, mainframe carrers, mainframe technology, mainframe training to students, chennai india

imftchennai

Post by imftchennai » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 am

I am K . Vijay, Completed MAINFRAMES training at IMFT. I am happy that you have shown me the way to reach the goal. i.e working in IBM. Thanking you once again for IMFT institute for the placements

Thanking you sir

Yours Faithfully

K . Vijay Pradeep Kumar
Email: pradhip.vijay@gmail.com
Institute of Mainframe Technology - mainframe training institute to provide professional mainframe courses, mainframe carrers, mainframe technology, mainframe training to students, chennai india

imftchennai

I am G . Bhanu Chander, Trained at your institute and also placed in IBM. So I am vey thankful to you for giving this opportunity

G . Bhanu Chander

Mobile: 09908816143
Email: g.banuchander@yahoo.in

imftchennai

I am SK . Abdul Khadar, trained at IMFT and also got placed in IBM Banglore. So, I am very thankful to the Management of IMFT for giving this opportunity.

Email: abdulkhadar.mf@gmail.com
Phone: 8124181431

imftchennai

Post by imftchennai » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you very much for giving me the best training in Mainframes application development and placement at IBM. I am once again very much thankful to you for your placement.

Mobile: 91 8143534822
Email: karthiks1729@gmail.com

FREE TUTORIALS

Tutorials
Free tutorials from mainframegurukul
  • JCL Tutorial
    Covers all important JCL concepts.
  • Cobol Tutorial
    This tutorials covers all Cobol Topics from STRING to COMP-3.
  • DB2 Tutorial
    DB2 Tutorial focuses on DB2 COBOL Programming.
  • SORT Tutorial
    This Tutorial covers all important aspects of DFSORT with examples
  • CICS Tutorial
    This CICS tutorial covers CICS concepts and CICS Basics, CICS COBOL Programming.
Interview
Mainframe Interview questions

Other References
Mainframe Tools and others