MAINFRAME - TIP OF THE DAY :
Q. If there is a situation, where we need to code more than 255 steps in a JOB?
A. We need to split jcl into two jcls , at the end of the first jcl check the condition code and initiate the second jcl.
Programmers Voted for below topics. Please Vote for good Posts.
Thank You! for your feedback. Connecting to the server. Please Wait...
This award is for the members who submitted white papers to this board.
White paper/Tech writeup can be on any mainframe topic. Members will vote for
submitted white papers. Based vote results this award will be announced.
The selected member is eligible to ....
1. Become moderator to in this forum.
2. Gift Coupon worth of Rs. 1000/-
This award will be announced once we received minimum of 10 white
papers to run opinion poll.
How to write White Papers / Technical Writeup / Tutorial.
1. Find the technical area where you are strong.
2. Collect/gather more information on that area
3. Put all information in a text /word / html document
( Remember information should be in such a way
even dummies should be able to easily understand
what we are explaining)
4. Send it to ibmmmainframeguru.com admin at
5. Admin team will review the document and send
the comments to you before posting.
a. Admin team may accept your document directly.
b. Admin team may suggest some changes before publishing.
Note : Before publishing admin team will modify the content
if required, and convert it into html format.
6. Once Admin accept the write up,
will be published in ibmmainframeguru.com with your name.
1. We dont accept copied content
2. Content should be developed by the author.
1. Explain the topic as clearly as possible
2. Use images, wherever required.
you can use microsoft paint to create images to explain
the content more clearly.
This software normally available in all windows installations.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum