MAINFRAME - TIP OF THE DAY :
Q. If there is a situation, where we need to code more than 255 steps in a JOB?
A. We need to split jcl into two jcls , at the end of the first jcl check the condition code and initiate the second jcl.
Programmers Voted for below topics. Please Vote for good Posts.
Thank You! for your feedback. Connecting to the server. Please Wait...
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:21 pm Post subject: Conversion Lead - Legacy to SAP
We are a Resource Management company providing Resources to a lot of CMM Level 5 companies both in India and Overseas. Currently we have to provide Resources on Contract to one of our clients in India at their Hyderabad Development Center. The profile of the candidates shall be:
Role / Position title :Conversion Lead
1. Define design framework for legacy data conversion
2. Define standards and guidelines for legacy data conversion design
3. Raise data conversion related risks and issues
4. Contribute to risk mitigation and issue resolution
5. Contribute to project planning and estimation
6. Provide input to E2E conversion deliverables
7. Contribute to making key conversion decisions
1. Must have experience in managing large and complex data conversion projects
2. Must have experience in data conversion from mainframe legacy systems
3. Must have experience in leading data conversion teams
4. Must have good grasp of data conversion methodology and be able to prepare review data migration strategy for large/complex projects
5. Core banking experience preferred
Start Date : mid Feb 06
End Date or Duration :12 mths
Potential for Extension :may be extended
Work Location :Singapore
If interested in this assignment, then please arrange to send us with code "CL":
1. Your Updated CV.
2. Your current CTC and Expected CTC
3. Your willingness to relocate to Singapore.
4. Your willingness to work on contract.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum