Home      Mainframe Forum      Mainfarme Tutorials      IBM Manuals      Mainframe Interview Questions      Mainframe Books      IT News     SiteMap     Downloads

MAINFRAME - TIP OF THE DAY : All available storage is assigned to the job or jobstep, If REGION is coded 0K or 0M

Google

Web mainframegurukul.com

Reg my Job search

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mainframegurukul.com Forum Index -> JOB DISCUSSION
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
ursvmg

Answer was approved by Question owner.
Useful Post
0 votes
Not an useful post
Greate Post!! Salute Author
0 salutes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reg my Job search Reply with quote

Hi All,

Currently I'm working in a production support project for a banking client(credit cards). My work here is to monitor the batch, to rectify the job fails and solving customer cases.

I have a bit of exposure in JCL, COBOL, FA, VSAM, Easytrieve & CICS. But not so proficient.

Now I'm searching for a job @ Chennai. I have only 8-9 months of experience.

I'm looking for a similar kind of job. What kind of questions can i expect in my interviews. How my preparation should be?

Also please let me know any job openings at Chennai immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Gopal.[color=darkblue]
[/color]
Click here, If this post answer your question. <-- Click on right mark icon. If this post answer your question.

Veera

Useful Post
0 votes
Not an useful post
0 salutes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gopal,

What i wud suggest is 8/9 months is very less to be considered as experience , but then if you definitely wanted to change you can go ahead or else you can wait for couple of more months and then you can look for the opportunities.

once u have 1 + exp u have good possibility of jobs and proportionate responsibilities.

But you can start attending interviews to just get the feel of what is the Industry expectation. But again for any ads..the min wud be 2 + ..so just give a thought to it.

Its entirely your decision, we just saying what we think but do what is Best interest for you.

You have mentioned that your are not proficient in ur skills , what i would suggest is you have to be good at min of 2 skills , so mean while build your skills on at least 2/3.
Be part of Technical site and then go thru manuals and enhance ur Knowledge base.

Preparation :

You can go thru the Interview Question on each skill listed on this site in main page. And you can find lots of FAQS on each technology these days, those FAQS are really documented well. So those would help.

I would just give you how one can build on skills say for Example take JCL

1---> Do some exercises on the basic proc/job..setup with in stream ....proc...and its variants.

2----> Some on overrides and JCL parameters like COND ..and so on..

3----> IBM utilities ....code one job on each utility ..

like this go ahead on each skill by 6 months you will be comfortable.

Job Openings check the JOB opportunities forum in this site , I am not much into it.

Good Luck.

Thanks,
Veera.
Click here, If this post answer your question. <-- Click on right mark icon. If this post answer your question.
Shail12

Useful Post
0 votes
Not an useful post
0 salutes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get the more job opportunity info here:
<url>http://getsarkarinaukri.co.in</url>
newwaysys

Useful Post
0 votes
Not an useful post
0 salutes

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Anna University Results 2015 Reply with quote

upcoming exam list aspirants, you can take information which are given in official advertisement for any Government jobs Anna University Results 2015 the exact link you will get on this web portal regularly.
Anna University Chennai Students who can see their outcomes We give points of interest, for example, Paper Correction, effortlessness mark, and so forth. So this is the reason understudies will see their outcomes from google look. We feel pride for helping Students to get their under graduate, post graduate, designing degrees with great rates by Providing amazingly helpful Materials
Indian Govt. Publish the job notification for our different-different organization like PSU’s Defence, Govt. Institution, Banks, Railways, and many more such organization comes in the Government Sector.
http://sarkarinaukriexam.org
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mainframegurukul.com Forum Index -> JOB DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: