Joined: 09 Aug 2008 Posts: 1631 Location: Mumbai, India
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:04 pm Post subject:
From the SYSOUT, possible reasons I can think of:
- An error is in the DD statements.
- Neither DD statements nor DFSMDA dynamic allocation members were provided for this database.
- The data set OPEN request did not specify load mode, but the data set was empty. An empty data set requires the load option in the PCB.
- The buffer is too small to hold a record that was read at open time.
- No DD statements or DFSMDA members were supplied for logically related databases.
- Incorrect or missing information prevented IMS from determining the block size or the logical record length.
- A catalog was not available for accessing a VSAM database that was requested.
- OS could not perform an OPEN, but the I/ O request is valid. Either the data definition information is incorrect, or information is missing.
So Basicly check if the correct stplib is been provided. _________________ Regards,
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum