Joined: 04 Jun 2010
| 0 votes |
| 0 salutes ||
|Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 pm Post subject: Sr.Interior Designer
|Designation Sr.Interior Designer
Job Category Architects / Construction
Skills Interior design jobs, Architect jobs, Interior design Mumbai, Architect Mumbai, Best architects in Mumbai, Best architects in India, Transitions Architects, Alok karmakar, Nikhil Shah, Eisai, Directi, Tata jobs
• To understand the design project
• To prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
• To assist where required in the co-ordination of the internal design team
• To take responsibility, where required by the project leader, for specific areas of the design and project development
• To liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
• To seek continuing professional development
• Thorough knowledge of and compliance with Transitions procedures and standards
• To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required.
• To travel for projects in and out of Mumbai, ready to be relocated for projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
• Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
• A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning
• Ability to integrate design requirements with architecture
• To have an Industry recognised diploma or degree in Interior design Desirable
• Understanding of the designers role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management
• Ability to assist with the management of junior assistant designers on the team
• Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
• Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, PhotoShop, 3DMax, S Ketchup, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Ready to be re-located as project demands.