clarification

Post current mainframe vacancies , Walkin interview details

Moderator: Moderator Group

jsaravanaece

clarification

Post by jsaravanaece » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 pm

hi i am 2009 pass out BE(ECE).now i completed mainframe system admin in private institute Chennai.i have 60+ percentage of all my career except my 10th std (58.2%) is there any possibility to attend interview

thanx i advance
Works @ Genpact

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Yes there is - Be confident of what you've learned and circulate your resume to all the consultants you know of. And be prepared when opportunity knocks at the door.

Good Luck...:)
Regards,
Anuj

jsaravanaece

Post by jsaravanaece » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:33 pm

thank you for your kind reply and motivation..i will never giveup..i will try my level best

thank you

Regards,
Saravanan
Works @ Genpact

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 pm

I had gone thorough to the similar and, possibly, rather harsh struggle - though I had good marks. Later I realized that those mark-sheets were just some piece-of-papers, no one, so far, had looked at them!

/Personal Opinion

If you'd like to listen, I'd say - keep yourself busy with some/any kind of professional work - which helps you to pay your bills; basically helps you to get some earnings... and keep on searching the kind of jobs you admire for. Once you get the right option, leave the "supporting Job". And remember - love your work, not the work-place.

However, if you get some place you can love - possibly that's where you can spend most of your life.

/Personal Opinion off
Regards,
Anuj

jsaravanaece

Post by jsaravanaece » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Anuj Dhawan wrote:I had gone thorough to the similar and, possibly, rather harsh struggle - though I had good marks. Later I realized that those mark-sheets were just some piece-of-papers, no one, so far, had looked at them!

/Personal Opinion

If you'd like to listen, I'd say - keep yourself busy with some/any kind of professional work - which helps you to pay your bills; basically helps you to get some earnings... and keep on searching the kind of jobs you admire for. Once you get the right option, leave the "supporting Job". And remember - love your work, not the work-place.

However, if you get some place you can love - possibly that's where you can spend most of your life.

/Personal Opinion off
Thanks anuj...

then your last quote was awesome!! ("love your work, not the work-place") !!!
I will keep it in mind forever.

and am happy to share with you that I got good job with same profile which I have... and am loving it...

Thanks again :)
Works @ Genpact

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Bravo! Nice to hear that - Have Fun! :)

Good Luck.

Ad

FREE TUTORIALS

Tutorials
Free tutorials from mainframegurukul
  • JCL Tutorial
    Covers all important JCL concepts.
  • Cobol Tutorial
    This tutorials covers all Cobol Topics from STRING to COMP-3.
  • DB2 Tutorial
    DB2 Tutorial focuses on DB2 COBOL Programming.
  • SORT Tutorial
    This Tutorial covers all important aspects of DFSORT with examples
  • CICS Tutorial
    This CICS tutorial covers CICS concepts and CICS Basics, CICS COBOL Programming.
Interview
Mainframe Interview questions

Other References
Mainframe Tools and others