pseudo conversational

About CICS and BMS - In this Mainframe Forum - You can post your queries on CICS

Moderators: DikDude, Natarajan, Moderator Group

nithyanandhan

pseudo conversational

Post by nithyanandhan » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm

hi
i am working with pseudo conversational program, how can i differentiate the program flow between two subsequent handle aid option.?

in brief::
i am working on atm mini project. i use f1 for customer options and f2 for bank employee options. i got succeeded with this.i am afraid that if i use the some other handle aid function in the next map then there could be a possible conflict while checking the eibcalen value everytime which is going to be zero for both the above said cases. how can i nullify this conflict?
thank you in advance

Natarajan

Post by Natarajan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:50 pm

There is no sunch conflict happen in CICS programming. It is fully depends on how you have done programing. You can add handling F1 , F2.. Fn without impacting functionality of other. CICS gives this facility. If there is a issue with this, that should with the way you write your program.

If you face like that problem, post the strucutre of current program and ask the question.
Natarajan
Chennai

FREE TUTORIALS

Tutorials
Free tutorials from mainframegurukul
  • JCL Tutorial
    Covers all important JCL concepts.
  • Cobol Tutorial
    This tutorials covers all Cobol Topics from STRING to COMP-3.
  • DB2 Tutorial
    DB2 Tutorial focuses on DB2 COBOL Programming.
  • SORT Tutorial
    This Tutorial covers all important aspects of DFSORT with examples
  • CICS Tutorial
    This CICS tutorial covers CICS concepts and CICS Basics, CICS COBOL Programming.
Interview
Mainframe Interview questions

Other References
Mainframe Tools and others