What is INCLUDE statement in SORT?
Using INCLUDE statement we can select the records from input file.
using INCLUDE statement in SORT, we can select the records from input file
1. By comparing two fields in the file
2. By comparing fields value with date,numberic, alphanumeric, character.
3. By searching the constant within a field
4. By comparing one field with multiple values.
5. If a particular field is numberic, non-numberic,zoned decimal, packed decimal format.
SORT INCLUDE syntax
INCLUDE COND= < condition1,,condition2,condition3.....>, FORTMAT=f,
,< ALL >
,< NONE >
Simple SORT INCLUDE syntax